As part of the Diocese in Europe and the Anglican Church in The Netherlands, All Saints Maastricht enjoys certain tax privileges. This page has been developed to comply with the Diocesan requirements for maintaining this tax status in The Netherlands and for the purposes of complying with the Netherlands ANBI transparency regulations.
- Name: We are part of the Archdeaconry of North West Europe, the Church of England’s Diocese in Europe, and are known as ‘All Saints Church Maastricht’.
2. Constitutional Position: All Saints Maastricht is in the Archdeaconry of North West Europe/Anglicaanse Kerk in Nederland. It is governed by the ecclesiastical laws of the Church of England and the constitution and rules of the Diocese in Europe.
3. RSIN Number: The church RSIN is 821556447
4. KVK Number: Unknown
5. URL/Website Address: www.allsaintsmaastricht.nl
6. E-Mail Address and Telephone Number: firstname.lastname@example.org. All Saints has no fixed telephone number. Leslie Sherriff, Warden, may be reached at +31-6-8180-0044.
7. Visiting Address With Postal Code: Onze Lieve Vrouw Basiliek, Stokstraat 46a, 6211HD Maastricht, The Netherlands
8. Postal Address With Postal Code: All Saints Maastricht, C/O Leslie Sherriff, Warden, Meidoorn 24, 6226WB Maastricht, The Netherlands
9. Church Officers, Including Council: The church officers consist of two churchwardens, one treasurer, one secretary, two Archdeaconry Synod representatives, up to nine elected council members, and a ministry team.
10. Salaries Policy: The church shall have such stipendiary clergy and other ministers or staff as is agreed between the Bishop and the church council. Their stipends shall be determined in accordance with or on the basis of stipulations made by, on behalf or with the concurrence of the Bishop. Neither stipendiary or salaried staff, nor volunteer officers or councillors, will receive any remuneration or other financial compensation, however named, in respect of their work in governing the church; and such activities shall not be deemed to establish any claim to tax exemption or tax-exempt payments. Exceptional expenses may be compensated financially only to the maximum nominal amount.
Policy plan: The national policy plan is to be found at the website of the Archdeaconry (www.anglican.nl.) The local policy is:
- The public worship of God, proclaiming His love in Word and Sacrament;
- To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom;
- To teach, baptise and nurture new believers;
- To respond to human need by loving service;
- To transform unjust structures of society, to challenge violence of every kind and pursue peace and reconciliation;
- To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation, and sustain and renew the life of the earth.
- The Chaplaincy may have paid staff and other workers, and also may compensate volunteer workers for their activities to the maximum allowable annual amount.
The objectives are to involve all associated with All Saints Maastricht to implement the policy. Our objective is summarised by our vision statement: to enable people to know, trust, love and follow Jesus so that we can serve the local, and then the wider, international community.
13. Activities Report
In the past year we occupied ourselves with implementing the local policy. A copy of the narrative activities report can be requested from Leslie Sherriff, Warden by writing to email@example.com.
2020 Statement of Income and Expenses
Income: Voluntary contributions: €3,790.01
There was no other income from fundraising appeals, activities and/or subsidies.
- Total Expenses: €8,399.35
- Chaplain Stipend: €2,080.00
- Chaplain accommodation and expenses: €637.06
- Upkeep of Services and Administration: €543.10
- Upkeep of Church Fabric (Church Rent): €2,400.00
- Archdeaconry Quota: €276.00
- Diocesan Common Fund: €298.19
- Charitable Giving: €2,165.00
All Saints is fortunate to have a large positive bank balance thanks to a generous donation many years ago. We are working on increasing voluntary contributions. Until then, the bank balance can sustain our minimal costs.
2021 Approved Budget
- Mission and Ministry including payroll (Chaplain): €500.00
- Charitable Giving: €1,000.00
- Upkeep of Services: €500.00
- Diocesan and Archdeaconry Contribution: €600.00
- Church Fabric (Rent): €3,000.00
- Exceptional Expenses: €500.00
Total Planned Expenses: €6,100.00
This budget includes our monthly contribution the the OLV church’s charitable efforts in the amount of 200 Euros. As our chaplaincy is currently vacant, the 500 Euros planned for mission and ministry is intended to pay for travel costs for visiting pastors and speakers, when possible. Other planned expenses include supplies for children’s church, food/drinks for Fellowship (when possible), and supplies/decorations for special services such as Christmas and Easter. Most “Giving to Missions” is done via a special appeal and is sent directly to the chosen cause.